Friday, April 4, 2008

Superhero Warning!

Ummmmm, okay...
Just in case your child decides to take a header off the bunkbed, the company is covered.
This warning really was included with the instructions for a
cool "blow-up" Superman dress up that Caleb got for his birthday...priceless.

5 comments:

Eric said...

That's a dress up? I thought it was Caleb with a Superman shirt on. I wish they would've put warnings like this on toys when I was younger, it would've curbed a lot of the problems I'm experiencing now...

Bethany said...

I am sure glad that he and the others enjoy that, even though he did not want the picture taken at that moment.

Jon said...

Jarren has that exact shirt too! I guess maybe some kids do try to fly or something, but it's still too funny! You just need to put a curl in the middle of his forehead and he'll be an exact replica of the real man. :)

Eric said...

Hi, this is your blog. Please update me. I recommend adding a few pictures taken recently at the zoo...that would be fun for everyone to see. I'm just sayin'.

Erin said...

Okay, okay!! Sheesh...