

Anyone see a gopher... anyone?


It was surprisingly chilly and we were caught off-guard without jackets. Daddy was a hero and lent Grace his shirt. She was amazed that his short-sleeved shirt "magically transformed" to a long-sleeved shirt when she put it on.

A very cute baby giraffe!

Our good friends, the Harrises went with us.
After 5 hours in a crowded zoo, we were all a little loopy!
2 comments:
What fun memories! That's so nice of Sam to come to the rescue for Grace. :)
The giraffes always seem photogenic, the pictures turn out well every time. Some tourists snapped a few few shots of me last time we were there be cacause they thought I was a giraffe. My long neck gets them every time...
I know Sam would've done the same for me if I forgot to bring my jacket...he's a good man.
Post a Comment