Thursday, April 24, 2008

For all you Twilight Fans...

There's some really cool new clips of the Twilight movie on www.stepheniemeyer.com. Yes, I know, I'm a little pathetic, but they're really fun books and I'm excited for the movie! The more I see, the more I think they've cast the movie quite well. "Cedric Diggory" is looking more like Edward in every new clip...he's pretty hunky! (Sorry, honey...he doesn't have anything on you!)

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I just looked at those yesterday! They are really cool, I am so excited as well. Pathetic or not, I love the books :)

Jon said...

I LOVED the books, but I'm not so sure about the movie. There are a couple of the people cast that I don't know about--I can't picture them staying true to what I've imagined. Maybe you'll have to see the movie first and let me know how it is. :)

Eric said...

I haven't read the books, but based on your blog about it I did some research. I'm not so sure about Robert Pattinson being 'hunky'. He's okay I guess, but I can think of hunkier...like this guy.