Sunday, April 20, 2008

There once was a girl...


Have I ever mentioned how much I love my littlest girl? She is the happiest, hammiest baby there ever was. I just can't help but smile when I'm around her (and I don't think I'm the only one!) I'm amazed at the way Heavenly Father has put together our family; the perfect blend of personalities: sweet, sensitive, spicy, and sass!

4 comments:

Jon said...

She is just soooo cute! You can see that she'll be making you laugh for years to come.

Bethany said...

Cute baby girl! The face mixed with the hair is perfect! I love her so much. I want to see you guys again :s When I don't know but soon :)

Mindi said...

I love the pictures of your fun spring break. That does sound fun to have a break but still be at home. Great idea. We are so excited to see you, it's comin' up.
love you guys

Eric said...

..."sweet, sensitive, spicy, and sass!" You forgot sensuous Sam ;)