All of these picture are soo CUTE!!! I am biased seeing as they are my neice's and nephew :) They is the funnest idea I have heard of Erin. Oh the traditions I get to look forward to starting with our kids! yay!
Great shot of McKenna! I've also never seen Carlee smile so much...then again I guess getting pictures of her doing otherwise wouldn't make much sense. And how could you not smile in a place like that!?
3 comments:
I love the Aquarium! Looks like the kids really enjoyed it too!!
All of these picture are soo CUTE!!! I am biased seeing as they are my neice's and nephew :) They is the funnest idea I have heard of Erin. Oh the traditions I get to look forward to starting with our kids! yay!
Great shot of McKenna! I've also never seen Carlee smile so much...then again I guess getting pictures of her doing otherwise wouldn't make much sense. And how could you not smile in a place like that!?
Post a Comment