Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Give Me Grace
Our "little" Gracie turned 7 on September 19th. It's been such a crazy month that I haven't been able to document the occasion until now, but rest assured, we didn't let the event go unnoticed! Sweet Grace is an anchor in our family; she is the perfect older sister, caring so much for her brother and sisters (and Mommy & Daddy, too.) She is such a sensitive little soul and eager to make sure others around her are happy. It goes without saying that our family wouldn't be the same without her, but she holds a unique place in our hearts, for she is the one that first made us a family. I love you, Grace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
I love the pictures! OH my little Grace Bethany ") She is truly a doll (as are all your children)
Gracie girl- I remember you at each of those stages, you were and still are the most beautiful girl with the name Bethany ;) I love you!
Cute background Erin, I was going to use this one but I saw it on my friends blog, I love it though so very cute!
It's fun to see pictures when Grace was younger since we didn't know here then. She was/is adorable.
You totally cropped me out of the picture where she's on the ladder, yet I noticed how Goofy and Minnie Mouse weren't cropped out...whatever! ;)
It was a different picture, "whatever"! Sometimes, I take more than one. But I hope you'll soon recover from the supposed affront...Who's "Goofy" now? :)
At least my ladder got into the picture...
What a cute slideshow. I agree. It was really fun to see Grace when she was little, before we knew her!
I LOVE YOU Gracie Lou!! Happy Birthday, I know it's late but you are such a great example to your brother and sisters...and me and mommy!!
Post a Comment