
Last night, McKenna came walking into the living room with a handful of dark brown hair. We couldn't figure out where it came from! I was on my way to the kitchen to call a neighbor who had been here earlier to warn her to check her little girl for some "fashion updates" when I happened to notice Karlee quietly drawing...with a pair of scissors lying close by. A quick investigation made the call unnecessary; we found where the hair came from. As you can see, Karlee "trimmed" her bangs all the way across and nearly to the scalp. I was able to "fix" things by trimming bangs that hang over the top, somewhat (but not fully) disguising the damage.
WHY?!? Why does the one who's hair hardly grows have to be the one to chop it off?? Then again...it's Karlee, it does no good to ask "why."

9 comments:
Erin... I just love your post's. Seriously nothing could get a smile going faster than the stuff that happens in your home ") She looks very very cute by the way! She reminds me more of Grace in that picture. She is just such a character ")
Too cute! bound to happen sooner or later! I am waiting for Braiden to do something like that!
Oh, she still looks adorable! I am not too sad that it was not Savannah's locks! Of course, I better not speak too soon, as Savannah may still get the same idea!
I think its amazing how despite losing that much hair you were still able to get her remaining hair situated to where she looks as beautiful as ever. I thought I would be doomed to come-overs and spray paint if/when I start losing my hair, but now I think I'll have you style it for me since your so good at helping compensate for hair loss!
Wow--you did a good job fixing it! She's still as cute as ever. Luckily for us, we've had stuffed animals, barbie dolls, and curtains practiced on with the scissors, but no hair...yet.
You were probably much more level headed than I was when Ali cut her hair. With my reaction you would have thought someone died. Oh, how I feel your pain. She looks adorable though, good job on the disguising.
Her hair turned out so cute! Good job!
Oh that pouty face just pulls at the heart strings!! Her hair is adorable,...she is adorable.
Post a Comment