Friday, October 31, 2008
Cool blog
I found a great blog for anyone with little girls, http://www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com/. The "author" has 3 girls and posts pictures and detailed instructions for the very cute ways she does their hair! She also has links to several more blogs of the same type. I found a new hairstyle for Grace for Halloween and a whole bunch more I want to try out soon. If I can do it, anyone can, trust me... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
cute! Speaking of which I would love to see pictures of your cutie's at Halloween... when ever you get a spare min ;)
Cool hairdos, makes me appreciate the work that goes into it. Also makes me appreciate the fact that I can throw a little gel in my hair and do it with my hands in 5 seconds and not particularly care how it looks. Not as easy as Sam has it but it'll do. ;)
Post a Comment