Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blahhhh!

The month of October has been, well, blahhhh. One illness after another, not the least of which has been ongoing morning sickness...relentless. Oh, did I mention that I'm expecting? Yes, the little one is due in May...that's a long ways away. We're very excited, though. Number 5! Holy Cow! Can I really handle 5 kids? Someone thinks I can, so I'll go with that. :) Right now, I'm not worried so much about 5 as surviving a pregnancy with 4, so we'll take it one trimester at a time, luckily this one's just about over. Woo-hoo!

7 comments:

Katie W said...

Congrats! I'm sure you'll be great with 5 kids. And just think...you'll be halfway to having as many kids as your mom had! :) Your mom is amazing to have had so many.

Bethany said...

I wouldn't mind a little morning sickness right now ") That is ok though I am sure our next little one will come ")
I'm sorry you all have been sick! No fun! Someday that will be us, school does that to kids dosn't it?!

Erin said...

I agree, she is amazing! I may make it halfway, but I'm not going to beat her record, she's got that one all wrapped up!

Erin said...

I can't wait for you to have another little one! But I wouldn't wish the yuck on anyone...even though most of us are "blessed" with it to some extent. :P

Jessica Speed said...

Congrats! I thought you might be pregnant b/c I saw you snacking in R.S. I'm so so happy for you!

Erin said...

Oops, caught red handed! That's a for sure give away, isn't it? Fortunately, I'm feeling a lot better; unfortunately, it means no more fruit snacks in R.S.!!

Sam Brand said...

You are such a wonderful lady Erin! I am SO excited to have our fifth child with you!