Thursday, November 6, 2008
What's it like to be a pioneer?
We're about to find out. Our hot water heater is broken and, while we're thankful that we don't have to pay to replace it, (there are perks to renting!) we do have to wait for our landlord to get back from Las Vegas on Sunday to install it. The kids were so excited, "No more showers!!" We reminded them that we can heat water on the stove for a bath and that was even more thrilling! (Grace and Caleb don't get to take too many baths anymore.) As for Sam and I, we'll have to test a friendship or two, either by showering at someone else's house or by the smell if we don't... :) Isn't life awesome?! (ha-cha-cha-chaaaaa.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Is it a gas or electric water heater? I've had to fix our before so maybe I could take a look...anything to keep you guys from showering at our house! And you guys have always smelled, but Kelli can't smell and I push past it cuz you guys are worth it! ;)
Wow, your forbearance is overwhelming. And it's rusted out...water leaking everywhere...great fun. Actually, we may not have to "rough it" for too long, he's trying to arrange to install a new one tomorrow morning. Whew! You're off the hook!
Post a Comment