Thursday, November 6, 2008
Halloween fun
We did have a good time this Halloween, the warm weather was a real bonus! The kids got to go trick or treating without accessorizing with hats and gloves. Grace was a beautiful princess, Caleb was a ninja, Karlee changed her mind daily, she went to one party as a cowgirl, but ultimately ended up as Sleeping Beauty. McKenna was a little bug, and just as cute. Our Halloween evening was a whirlwind, here's what we got: 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So cute! Did you get some professional pictures of your family? Or did someone with an awesome camera take those to the right? They are really cute, I love them!
That was a fun night! I need to get some pics of trick or treating from you. I know, I need to start taking my own pictures!
Those are some sweet steps McKenna is hanging out on! Seriously, I have yet to see a photo of her that is anything other than entertaining and adorable.
Post a Comment