This has been an exciting week! Grace, Caleb and Karlee all started school, all on different days. Grace was first, starting 1st grade with Mrs. Antonino last Wednesday. Karlee followed, with her first day of preschool with Mrs. Tamara (Farr) on Friday. Finally, after much anticipation and a surprising amount of patience, Caleb started Kindergarten with Mrs. Hylton this morning. I'm all alone at home with only McKenna right now and it's...a little weird! I'm sure I'll figure out something to do in all my free time! 
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
First Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
they all look so cute. I'm assuming you cut her bangs then, by the sounds of your story. They don't look bad at all, I don't think.
What cute pics! We're in the same boat this year--only one left at home. Although I do have to admit, Kindergarten kind of throws off your day. At least it does mine--we have afternoon. I'm glad you got switched.
What are you talking about? I think her bangs look really cute! They all do, what good looking neices and nephew! I love them so much! Kenna is a funny and cute girl, she just wanted to do a facial by the sounds and looks of it ") Glad you got the carpool thing worked out!
I had the chance to walk Grace and Luke to school a few days ago and it was really fun. I think Grace knows everyone on campus by the way. Every kidlet that passed by seemed to know her name, and there were a lot of them. Now everyone thinks Luke is kewl just because he's associated with Grace! ;)
What cute kids! Wow! Three kids in school. That is awesome. Oh, and I think Grace's bangs look great!
Post a Comment