
Our little Karlee turned 4 last Sunday. As those who know her will agree, she's a big personality in a tiny body! She is perfectly suited for our family, helping us remember that "life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." (Pres. Hinckley) She was uniquely named after her daddy's grandfathers, Karl and Lee and she represents them well; I think they'd be proud of their sweet, spunky little great-granddaughter. We love you, Karlee and are SO grateful that you're part of our family! Happy Birthday, lady bug!
7 comments:
Why do we never get invited to your parties? We would've loved to have come!!! :P
T*
"big personality in a tiny body", that's the biggest understatement I've read all day. You guys are so kewl, we like hanging out with you cuz people think we're kewl too just by association...then they get to know me and it all falls apart.
Hey lady! We called to invite the Brands for Sunday, but as a whole, you're a very busy group! So, we decided to have a Brand Bash at a later date. The pictures are from Monday, when it was a few of Karlee's friends and their families. Of course we love you!! :)
Wow, 4 already? I swear there's a "3rd child" syndrome that causes these big personalities in tiny bodies. I have one of those too. :) Looks like a very happy birthday!
I love that cake Erin! So so creative! I didn't know you were doing a party for her, we might have been able to come. That's fine though ") Happy Birthday Karlee! Aunt Bethy loves you so much ")
Oh Sorry!!! :) I just didn't hear about it... Tell her we love her so very much and hope that she had a fantastic birthday!
Super cute blog Erin! I am going to love being able to check in on you guys like this. =)
Post a Comment