It just isn't Sam to me if he's got hair. The guy in the pictures looks like he may be a relative though.
Sweet tuxedo Sam. Very unconventional and nontraditional. Looks kinda futuristic. Did you call down your spaceship by pressing the button on your collar so you guys zoom off to your galactic honeymoon? (Kelli better not post old pictures of she and I so you can get me back!)
Actually, I wonder if Kelli would have such nice things to say about me like Erin mentioned about you (e.g., patient, kind, funny, good dad). Kelli might write something like "Eric's tall, and has teeth, and he's tall..."
Congrats on making it to 8 years guys! I remember our eight year mark as if it were only two years ago. I think you're catching up to us though.
WOW! What a cool time line, Erin! I really enjoyed watching it. Congratulations on making it this far with Sam... He's a sweetie, and you are too. Here's to the next 8! Love,T*
3 comments:
It just isn't Sam to me if he's got hair. The guy in the pictures looks like he may be a relative though.
Sweet tuxedo Sam. Very unconventional and nontraditional. Looks kinda futuristic. Did you call down your spaceship by pressing the button on your collar so you guys zoom off to your galactic honeymoon? (Kelli better not post old pictures of she and I so you can get me back!)
Actually, I wonder if Kelli would have such nice things to say about me like Erin mentioned about you (e.g., patient, kind, funny, good dad). Kelli might write something like "Eric's tall, and has teeth, and he's tall..."
Congrats on making it to 8 years guys! I remember our eight year mark as if it were only two years ago. I think you're catching up to us though.
WOW! What a cool time line, Erin! I really enjoyed watching it. Congratulations on making it this far with Sam... He's a sweetie, and you are too.
Here's to the next 8!
Love,T*
How fun! Blogging is such a great way to reminisce(I think that's how it's spelled?).
Post a Comment