Ok, so I know most of you moms out there gain little and lose a lot when you have a baby, but I am not so blessed. Well, I did live a charmed life for the first three, but the charm must have expired because it's gotten harder and harder to get it off and after Brooklyn, I never did. Along came Aidan and voila, now we have a situation. Seeing as how none of my clothes fit and I am not spending money on anything with a number that big on the tag, my only choice is to get smaller. It's easy in theory...no, really! Eat right and exercise, only two steps. In reality, chocolate chip cookies are a food group and running up and down the stairs a few times a day is exercise, but oddly, it doesn't really do anything for the bottom line, or my bottom...line. I'm gearing up to take things a bit more seriously, and thought I'd do something here to keep me accountable. SO, on the right hand side of this blog, below the pictures of the cute kids (the ones responsible for all this fun), you'll see this:
It'll keep everyone apprised of my progress, or lack of. I'll also, *gulp* post a picture from time to time. This part will get a lot more fun, right now it's, um, not. But I've gotta start somewhere, yes?
2 comments:
You go girl...I am cheering for you. I will try and make treats "low-fat". lol. Or I will just eat 1 cookie off your plate before I bring them over. Love your family, I am so blessed to have neighbors like you guys.
You can do it Erin!!! Darling family and pictures- you included.
Post a Comment