Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Catching up

Boy, isn't that the story of my life! I'd be willing to bet that's the story of just about every mother's life. There's a few of you out there who are always on top of things, all the time, and publicly I (alternately) praise and despise you (not really), privately I cry a little because I'll never be like you. However, my life is what it is and I wouldn't change it...very much. :) We don't have anything major to report from the past 3 months, we dressed up for Halloween.


We ate ourselves silly for Thanksgiving.

(oops...no pictures!)

We loved Christmas


and we're SO excited for 2010! There will hopefully be many good changes in this new year and we're looking forward to them all!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Yeah! You are alive! j/k. I am glad to hear you are doing well.

Bethany said...

I am hoping the changes are all for the good and am so excited for them to happen too! 2009 was a rough year for some for sure. Ours was 2008 "/ bleh. It sucks but your almost through it I know it! I love you so much, and LOVE that picture of Christmas!