Friday, April 16, 2010

February Birthday Bash-es

As you all know, February is our big birthday month (no, I don't know what it is about May...) Between our two families, there's a grand total of 9 birthdays in February! In our little family, Caleb's comes first on the 4th, then mine on the 11th, then McKenna's on the 15th. After a slow January, it's off to the races, it seems as we celebrate one after another. Caleb decided to have a pirate party, so we went all out: invitations were a message in a bottle, costumes were welcome and the grand finale...a pirate cake extraordinaire! One small problem, the "ship," well...wrecked. Split right down the middle just before we sang. Lovely.

My birthday was fun...not much could top last year, but a Cafe Rio picnic in the living room watching Tom and Jerry was pretty close!

McKenna had her heart set on a Hungry, Hungry Hippo party. She was sick the first time we tried, so we ate up the yummy cupcakes and tried again a few days later. The second batch of cupcakes was even better!! But I digress...Sadly I didn't get any pictures of the game playing, but I got a few shots of the "famous four": McKenna, Asher, Katie and Katelyn.

February flew by and led straight into a crazy March...the fun is just beginning!!

No comments: