Thursday, October 8, 2009

Grace's Baptism

Our little Gracie was baptized September 26th! It was a wonderful day and we are so proud of her!

Grandma and Grandpa Gordon
Nana
Grandma Chris made Grace's gorgeous dress!
Grace and her cousin, Meghan
Grace's friend Mady was baptized earlier this month!
Aunt Sarah
We gave Uncle Dave the camera to get some good shots for us...does this qualify?
Here we go, NOW we're glad we gave Dave the camera!

It was such a special day. Grace was beautiful, and it was really amazing to see my own child take this step. First, because I understand, at least a little, the importance of her decision...second, because seriously, am I that old?
I love this sweet little girl so much. I am so happy to watch her grow and begin to stand on her own. That beautiful white dress made us catch our breath a little because it's reminiscent of another she'll wear all too soon. I read a quote recently that said, "With kids, the days are long and the years are short." I'm very afraid that's true.

1 comment:

Katie W said...

Please tell me---Grace is NOT that old yet!!! Is she?? She looks absolutely beautiful and it looks like it was a wonderful day. :) Congrats to her!