Wednesday, February 18, 2009

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Holy cow I love looking at those pictures. They bring back so many other memories for me, just beacause of the size of him and Grace and such. That makes one feel old "_ Your kids are all so special, as are all my niece's and nephews. Caleb is a strong man to be in a family of girls, I can't imagine him anywhere else though. I love him so much too!

Mindi said...

Oh, that was fun to see all those pictures. Such a cute boy! Happy birthday Caleb.

Mindi said...

We didn't know about Kathy coming either until they were on their way. I guess she is a friend from high school. That's all I know though.

Erin said...

Hmmmmmm...

Nate and Ashley said...

Okay so I know how hard you worked on this. Third time is the charm. Right? well it turned out fabulous! He is such a cutie.