Thursday, April 16, 2009

Don't give up on me!

For those few of you who continue to check this blog, hoping (with less and less enthusiasm, I'm sure) that there might be something new here, I want to say "Don't give up!" I don't know what's happened to me over the last 2 months, but clearly keeping up to date hasn't been high on my agenda. We've had another birthday, and lots of fun, and are smack dab in the middle of another Spring Break. So keep watching, I promise I won't let you down!!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Looking forward to it " ) No worries everyone has those times!

Mindi said...

I won't give up on you but I expect another post within the hour. :) Just teasing. I'm sure most people understand that a woman who is weeks away from having her 5th baby might have a bit more on her mind than blogging.

Jessica Speed said...

I just thought you might have a lot of other things going on. ;) Can't wait to see updates.