1. What is something mom always says to you? "Go downstairs; always listen; go get your clothes on"
2. What makes mommy happy? "give her kisses"
3. What makes mommy sad? "don't obey"
4. How does mom make you laugh? "do funny tricks"
5. What was mom like when she was little? "like this big" (showing about 1/2 inch between her finger and thumb)

6. How old is mom? "I don't know, 8? 89?"
7. How tall is mom? "a little small"
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "make me obey...I really don't like to obey"
9. What does mom do when you're not around? "talk to friends"
10. If mom becomes famous what would it be for? this was a hard concept for Karlee, she insisted I could be famous for "taking a bath..."
11. What is mom really good at? "Playing computers; getting me fruit snacks"
12. What is mom not very good at? "smack my bum" If I'm not good at it...is this a good thing?
13. What does mom do for her job? "clean clothes"
14. What is mom's favorite food? "spicy stuff"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "hug me"
16. If mom were a cartoon character which would she be? "a princess"

17. What do you and mom do together? "pick out books together at the library"
18. How are you and mom the same? "we have the same eyes and lips"
19. How are you and mom different? "we have different hair"
20. How do you know mom loves you? "you always love me and hug me"

My sweet little "snakes, snails and puppy dog tails princess," I love you!!
Karlee tags Savannah!!



5 comments:
soo cute! I loved seeing those old pictures. How time flies.
So cute! I love your new background too! Those pictures are adorable, they bring back memories.
What a cutie! I'm sorry to hear about the broke collarbone. What a pain! Literally... I bet your garden turns out great too. And your trip to San Fran looks like a blast!!! Didn't you love the Jelly Belly factory? I thought it smelled sooooooo good.
Great blog, Erin. Cutest kids int he world! AND awesome song to boot.
Famous for taking a bath...that's hilarious! Imagine all the money you could make with endorsements. "Hi, I'm Erin Brand, famous bath taker. When I wake up in the morning nothing feels better than to exfoliate my skin with Dove bath and body wash..."
Post a Comment