Sunday, May 11, 2008

May Day

7 comments:

Leslie said...

I loved the slide show. I linked though Katies blog. I hadn't heard what had happened to you since I moved. It is neat to see you with such sweet kids. Your husband seems very nice too. It was fun to see your parents in the slid show. I miss May Day. I was too old to dance when we moved there but I always loved to watch.
Leslie Walker (Jansson)

Eric said...

Did you really post that at '1:42 AM'? No wonder you don't get out of bed until 11am most days. Good thing Sam only works from 11:30am till 3pm every day, with two of those hours spent eating lunch at Cafe Rio.

Erin said...

YOU are most assuredly a nerd...good thing you married well.

Eric said...

Two weeks is where I draw the line. Just because you guys are on vacation doesn't mean you can't update your blog...;)

Erin said...

You're just jealous! Neener, neener, neener... :P

Eric said...

True...we miss you guys! I'm thinking of writing a sad country song about it. "My neighbors went on vacation and I cry myself to sleep every night...(guitar solo)what did I ever do before I met them..."

Hazen5 said...

Hi Erin,
This is Rachel, your brother Elder Gordon is living in our home for a few months. He told me you had a blog and We, (I mean I) wanted to check it out! You have an adorable family.

Your brother is an awesome missionary and a pleasure to have in our house. He says, "Hi"!!