We are having a great spring and after lots of deep breaths and a little therapy, I'm getting excited for summer, too. I was recently released from the Relief Society presidency so life should be easy-peasy from now on! (wink, wink) I hear another assignment is in the works, but I choose to ignore that until it becomes a reality. Other goings-on this summer: Our 10 year anniversary is coming up and I'm sure we'll do something special...our plans started out with a cruise and have been adjusted to "dinner that doesn't include a $5 Footlong." One can dream...
Our neighborhood playgroup will start up in just a couple weeks and we got a new swing set in anticipation, we've had it 4 days and no one has broken anything. Victory!
Our apricot tree is L-O-A-D-E-D...so that'll be "fun." Anyone have a really tall ladder and a craving for jam?
There are several baptisms, baby blessings and family reunions coming up and I've planned a few day trips to survive spice up the break. Here's a few pictures from the last couple of months-I told you they were random.
Easter eggs, she's not sad, just...artistic. The background is an unusual occurrence at our house-a mess. Good thing we documented it...since it's so rare.
Sisters! Funny story: we took this picture to send to Grace's penpal in California. How did she get a penpal you ask? Standing in line at Disneyland. This little girl can make a friend anywhere! Guess the long lines were good for something.
A bundled baby...Spring Break was COLD this year.
I'm really afraid I look like this...a lot.
Brooklyn's a clean-freak...who knew?
What a melon-head!
...oh, it's Caleb having some Cinco de Mayo fun!
Discovered a beautiful thing called Bountiful Baskets. Got everything above for $15...love!!
Mother's Day...I love these littles!
"Ta-da"
Sam and Caleb got back to nature at Fathers and Sons...brrrr.
So sweet.



4 comments:
I miss you! I love these pictures " ) When are you coming up next? I should arrange a time to come there, actually. I sure love you sis. Call me anytime! ;)
I can't believe how big all of your kids are getting, they're beautiful and you look great!
I guess it doesn't matter that we can't read what you write when you only update every 6 months. :)
Wow, Robin...you are harsh!! Guess sometimes I need a kick in the pants to get on the blogging ball. But seriously, give me a break! (Don't say it...don't. :) )
Post a Comment