A friend of mine had this on Facebook today and I've spent the last few hours pouring over this story and Stephanie's blog. It's changed me. Her struggle, her faith has inspired me to do better, to BE better. I realize I don't have to just survive each day. I can do a lot better than that...she does, and with so many more obstacles than I can even imagine. So, this is me-striving to live a happier, more fulfilling life. What's going to make it happier, more fulfilling? Are my kids going to suddenly be perfectly obedient? Will I effortlessly lose that 20 pounds? Will my relationship with my husband be always bliss and poetry? Nope. But I will change. I will not take this life for granted. I will find JOY in ALL the moments...even the slightly stinky ones. I will show more effort, more faith, more gratitude. I will have hope that this can be my new life, as well.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Saw this and loved her story. You are a great mom and sister. So proud to have you as an example to me, you wanting to be better, makes me want to be better too. Love you!
Post a Comment