Ah, that infamous phrase every mother, at one time or another, has uttered (and has then been completely appalled because they sound just like their mother...) I decided it was an appropriate name for a blog, since it's all "because I said so."
I've never really liked the idea of a blog and while I've really enjoyed some of yours, I've resisted writing one of my own. The thing that changed my mind was, well, enjoying yours so much! I've been so terrible at keeping a journal, and I don't know why it should be any easier online, except that I do spend some time in front of the computer and if I'm typing online and need to walk away for a few minutes, no one "illustrates" my pages...all of them.
So, I'll give it a try. Thanks for tuning in every once in awhile to see what's going on in our very normal, but occasionally entertaining life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
"occasionally entertaining", what an understatement.
Post a Comment