November and December have passed by in a flash, bet that doesn't happen to any of you! We've had lots of winter fun this year...decorating Grandma's tree after Thanksgiving, trying on the clown wig on a random winter evening, parties, parties, parties, and snow (finally!) This season has been a joy so far, my only complaint is it goes by too fast! We still have several things on our agenda, hopefully the snow won't interfere! Merry Christmas to you all, we are so thankful for good friends and wonderful family!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I love all the pictures, but can't wait to see you tommorow!!!
What a cute slideshow. We felt pretty privileged that we were part of it! Merry Christmas!
You have the most photogenic family in the world...I swear I've never seen a bad picture of the Brands!
Hey, it looks like you had a great Christmas. I hope that you are feeling well and that your pregnacy is good. We miss everyone in Utah. Take care.
Post a Comment